Friday, September 16, 2016

Button {Swap}...

 

I'm new, You're new - Let's be friends.

We can help promote each other's blogs by swapping buttons. You place my button in your sidebar && I will place your button in my sidebar. It's really easy to do. I grabbed the coding from Code it Pretty. Since I am familiar with coding, I was able to just grab the code and go - but the blog gives a full tutorial on how to make a button. It's very helpful.

I've placed my button in my sidebar --------> over there! :)
You can just copy and paste what's inside the box in your sidebar to easily share my button. Once you do this - leave me a comment below with your link. I will come grab your button and will place it in my sidebar.

Let me know if you have any questions.

P.S. You do NOT have to be new to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment