Thursday, September 22, 2016

Mommy Weekend Bloghop


Join {me} in this weeks blog hop!
Mom Approved Weekend Blog Hop.
#MAWBH
Meet this weeks Featured Blogger! :)

Space Open for Next Weekend


Some easy to follow rules...
1. Be a subscriber of my blog through - Twitter and/or Facebook
2. Check out at least {3} of the links && come back next week to start again.
3. Check out the Featured Blogger --- Open for next week
4. Add your Blog, Twitter, OR Facebook Link to the list. 





The more we share; the more links we see! :)

This week on Baby-Equals-Life:


WANNA BE FEATURED?

Do YOU want to be featured next week? If you would like to be featured; you must follow my blog on Facebook and Twitter. Then you need to comment below with 'I'd like to be featured' && of course, leave me your blog link! That's all I need! From there I will go to your blog and grab what I need to feature you! :) I will add blogs to a list, so if you aren't featured next week - you will be featured in an upcoming week! 

3 comments:

  1. I want to be featured :)
    www.handmaidenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be first on the list! But don't forget to add your link to the blog hop (click on add link in the post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to be featured. This is fun! Blog link is noticethelittlethings.com

    ReplyDelete