Thursday, September 22, 2016

Shopping - with an 11 week old...



Today was my first venture to the mall with Jolene. We have taken her places, but not for me to actually shop. I was smart, fed her right before we left - nope, one hour later she's starving! Man, that drive must have been hard work for her. She's not a screamy baby, unless you make her wait for food. She will let you know she's hungry. Once I fed her, she finally started to fall asleep - but if I stopped moving the stroller, WIDE AWAKE. I literally stood in one spot and moved the stroller back and forth, back and forth. All you veteran mom's are like - 'Yeah, Duh'. I'm a new mom. I don't know this stuff. I also regretted leaving my wrap at home. Next time, it's in the bag. She finally fell asleep and stayed asleep. 

P.S. The pictures are way more entertaining than this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment