Monday, September 12, 2016

Game Day DIY Onsie...

Yesterday was opening day. In case you can't tell from the picture, we are die-hard Cowboys fans. Let's not talk about the game. I just wanted to share the adorable outfit I put together for Jolene. 

I actually made this shirt myself [I am extremely proud of myself]. I used a basic onsie that I had from Carter's and an iron on kit from 'Jolee's Easy Boutique Image'. It's actually way easier than I thought it would be. Here's how I did it: 

1. Create Saying using Word || This allows for me to use whatever fonts I would like and position the words in many different ways. 

2. Screen Shot the design || Save. 

3. Open up the Jolee's Easy Image website || Use their creator to print the image (mirrored). 

4. Iron on the Image || Look awesome. 

It's really easy. I can pretty much create anything I want. The quality isn't impeccable and I'm not even sure how long it will hold up in the wash - but it still looks pretty cool && it was perfect for game day! I also created a onsie that says "My heart (an actual heart) belongs to the Dallas Cowboys". 

No comments:

Post a Comment